Aloe Comfrey Gel
This gel is recommended to be used in the following ways:
- This combination of Aloe Vera, Comfrey and essential oils of Clove, Eucalyptus, and Peppermint make this gel a must for home, office, travel, and pocket.
- This light gel is a perfect non-oily substance to improve glide during facial massage.
- After hair removal Aloe Comfrey Gel provides soothing "coolness" for the redness and sting left behind. Aloe Comfrey Gel should be used at home after hair removal 2 times per day for 5 days following hair removal. This regimen will condition the skin to be soft, allowing new hairs to emerge effortlessly.
- In the facial room, this gel is used during light therapy to improve glide and increase hydration.
- For clients with oily, congested skin, and blemishes this light gel will hydrate without leaving an oily film behind.
- Dermal surgeons commonly use Aloe Comfrey Gel after laser or traditional surgeries to keep skin soft.
- Aloe Comfrey Gel is sold in the dental industry as a mouth rinse and dental cleaning gel for daily care.
- Clinics use this gel for daily cooling of the skin over areas of skin that are receiving radiation therapy.
- Used as a skin and coat conditioner for Fido and Fluffy. Not harmful if licked. Leaves coat soft - not sticky.
Active Ingredients: Cold processed Aloe Barbadensis, Comfrey (Symphytum Officinale), Vitamin E Tocopheryl, Vitamin A Retinyl Palmitate, Eucalyptus Globulus Oil, Clove Oil (Eugenia Caryophyllus) Peppermint Oil (Mentha Piperita Linne), Cinnamonum camphora